Current Publishing is offering an opportunity to obtain well rounded publishing experience across a portfolio of three consumer magazine websites.
The candidate will gain experience of working at the heart of a successful publishing company which will prove invaluable to a future online/magazine career.
- Produce online editorial content
- Support the commercial team with the launch of new online projects
- Get involved with special events and other areas of the company’s business
You will be:
- Eager to learn all aspects of our online publishing business
- Hard working and motivated
- Enthusiastic about engaging audiences online
- Passionate about history, heritage, and archaeology
We are offering:
- One months unpaid internship, based in our West London office
- Travel costs up to £50 per week will be paid
Please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com